If you are an old user of AT&T email then you must be familiar with its amazing features. It provides the ability to its users to send 25 MB file attachment at a time. But what if you failed to download the attachment file? This situation can be irritating by the way you can fix it! Yes, it’s true, don’t be surprised given steps of this blog will help you to fix the problem. Just try AT&T customer care number and let the experts assist you in case you get trouble to follow the steps given below.
Make sure your device has an internet connection
- Due to poor or breaking internet connectivity, you can get an error while downloading the attachment file from AT&T Mail.
- Reconnect the device and then login email. Now retry to download the attachment file.
Disable the Firewall of the antivirus
- Moreover, the antivirus function “Firewall” can be the reason for this problem.
- Disable the Firewall of your antivirus and opt for download the attachment.
Clear the footprints, caches & browser history
- When you are not able to download the attachment files from AT&T email, browsing history, caches & footprints can be the reason for this error.
- Go to the browser history & remove all caches & footprints from your device.
- Run the scanner on your device and make sure you are able to find any junk or temp file. If you find junk or temp files then delete all.
Change the browser settings
- If you have tried all steps for troubleshooting and still not able to resolve the error. Change the browser settings.
- Finally, opt for download the email attachment file from your AT&T email.
Hope, above steps, will help you to download the attachment files without glitches but yet you are not able to fix it. Reach out to the trained experts of customer care team. Try AT&T Technical Support number and get in touch with trained experts of customer care service. They are 24 X 7 ready to assist you in a proper manner and resolve your issues.